We believe most of us have the same basic goals when it comes to financial planning:
- Protect our assets
- Save taxes
- Build wealth
- Keep the process as simple as possible
Our Fiduciary Responsibility
Legally bound by the fiduciary standard when serving clients:
- We will always put our clients’ interests first – ahead of our own, of our firm and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
- When selecting investments, we will seek the most suitable investments for our clients at all times.
Licenses, Registrations & Training
- Series 65
- Life & Accident
- Registrations with CoreCap Investments
Our firm, through Corecap Investments has a contractual agreement with RBC Correspondent Services (RBC CS) a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC to serve as our clearing firm, RBC Capital Markets, LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Guest Speaker providing financial guidance to employees of several corporations including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler and Pfizer.
- Host monthly educational workshops on Social Security Planning, Required Minimum Distribution and Income Planning.